We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I am a Environmental Engineering student at Humboldt State. I have grown up being environmentally conscious and want to help educated people how everyone can do their part in keeping our this world clean. The first step in correcting the climate crisis we are all in is to educate people why we need to implement alternative energy on a mainstream basis and how even doing small things like recycling helps. Outside of Engineering I backpack, swim, play guitar and try to keep it real.
- As a team, in Engineering 215, The Composting Loo's,: Ian McBride, Megan Gerdes, Jessica Jewett, and Ramin Moazzami designed and created Duchamp de Loo, a composting toilet. This is the document for the project my Engr. 215 group made.
- This is a Gannt Chart our team created.
- This is a sample Auto CAD Drawing I did.
- This is a sample Sample Memo I wrote.
- This is a [ http://www.humboldt.edu/~itm4/Files/Ian%20McBride%20Final%20Timesheet.xlsx Spread Sheet] I made to keep track of my time spent on our ENGR 215 project.
- This is a web page, I made in my Engineering 115 class, for Potawot Indian Health Services.