Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a second year undergraduate student at Michigan Technological University majoring in Materials Science and Engineering. My research interests are electronic materials, polymers and plastic recycling, opensource hardware and 3D Printing.
- B.S. Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University (Expected Graduation May 2017)
- -International Minor in German Language and Culture
--Study Abroad Spring 2015 Berlin, Germany
- -Minor in Mathematical Sciences
- -Pavlis Certificate
- Conductive Filament for Rapid Prototypers
- -Using the recyclebot to mix recycled HDPE or ABS with carbon black, and possible some of the more stable metal powders.
- G.C Anzalone, E.J. Hunt, B. Wijnen, and J.M. Pearce, Open Source Syringe Pump Library, PLOSOne, 2014
MY 4777 Projects
- this section is unders