Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
So what are the details of foundation membership / mission / contribution? What is it responsible for and what does it not involve itself in? How do people take part in foundation discussions, prioritization? Are there elections or appointment schedules? &c :-) Sj
- Hi Sj,
- It is great to have you here asking these important questions. Mission and Appropedia subcommittees might interest you and we are working on a set of google group listserves for other ways to engage. The questions you pose are important, your feelings expressed at User:Sj are probably ones that a lot of people feel, we hope you can help us become more transparent and engaging. I think Chriswaterguy will have various listserves done in the next few days. I look forward to seeing his response here as well.
- Thank you, --Lonny 15:30, 5 August 2008 (PDT)
- Supporting open development and open sustainability.
- Empowering the planet to take informed action.
- Raising the standard of public debate on environmental and development issues.
- An open community [are we? is that the wiki rather than the foundation?)
- Open knowledge advocates.
Please add to the list. --Chriswaterguy 03:43, 3 March 2010 (UTC)