Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 00:04, 3 October 2019 by Lonny (updating and trying to trim this down so uploaders actually read it.)
Use this form to upload a file. See previously uploaded images.
- Use a unique, descriptive name for your file, such as Projectname_description_number.jpg, not DSC_1234.jpg.
- It is essential to specify the source of your image:
- Paste the source into the summary box. If you took the image, type "I took this image" or words to that effect (and choose a license).
- License: Specify the open license of the source image. If it's your own image, we recommend the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license (as long as you've checked the conditions and you're happy to allow reuse and modification).
- To use the image: To include the image in a page, use something like this: [[File:Projectname_description_number.jpg|thumb|left|caption]].