Jump to navigation Jump to search
|thumb|left|Surf is Great]]
About Me[edit source]
- JOSE LARA
- I am a very young Engineering in the making. I love to surf and be in the outdoors.
Interests in Engineering[edit source]
- I love the solar panel work anything that has to do with them
- I like how we are creating a different way of harnessing energy
- Energy is the best thing that I really enjoy
Experience in Engineering[edit source]
- In my high school i helped build a shed for a building completion in orange country.
- We also did an egg drop experiment in my high school class.
- I have helped redesign a lock for a door at my old job.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team G^3, designed New Entrance. This is the document we created while designing our Entrance :Literature Review
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a Sheet Sample.