Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Victor Arredondo
- A modern world systems sociologist who is coincidentally interested in ways science and technology can better periphery nations without damaging their culture or lifestyles. I specialize in media and graphics development.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- Water management and treatment systems
- Agrarian societies (environments) that thrive with less technology
- Modern Appropriate technology urban environments that use inner city resources to battle urban environmental degradation
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- Can dismantle ordnance
- Mechanically inclined with new and old model vehicles
- A computer,tablet,phone, and server programmer by night