We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I'm a freshman at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering. I grew up in San Diego and choose to come to Humboldt because of the engineering program here.
Interests in Engineering
- I would really like to learn how to program in Auto Cad.
- I also like water and waste management systems, because I believe that improving the efficiency of them and making them more environmentally friendly could help the environment a lot.
Experience in Engineering
- I currently have no engineering experience but I hope to get a lot from the two engineering classes that I'm taking this semester, Intro to Engineering and Intro to Design.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, The Builders of the Bay, designed The Sandy Cove Amphitheater. This is the document we created while designing our amphitheater:The Sandy Cove Amphitheater
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that I made following a field trip to the Potawot Health Village.
- This is a Spread Sheet Sample