Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Tyler Wilkins
- I spent the last 6 years in the U.S. Coast Guard as a Aviation Maintenance Technician. Recently, I have returned to school in order to pursue a degree in Environmental Resource Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- I am interested to work in the fields of natural resources.
- I was becoming uninterested with just repairing things, I realized that I want to create and design solutions.
Experience in Engineering
- I currently do not have much formal experience in engineering. However, I do enjoy taking on "Do-It-Yourself" projects around the house.
- The field I do have Professional/military experience in would be Aircraft Maintenance. I have attached a link below, which will take you to a YouTube video explaining the job I had while in the U.S. Coast Guard.
ENGR 215 Work
- During the Spring of 2017 I attended Humboldt State University and took an engineering design class under Lonny Grafman. The following links take you to examples of some of my best work.
This shows a 2-dimensional Autocad drawing with measurements 2-D drawing
This is an example of a 3-dimensional drawing 3-D drawing
This is an example of a memo I have written Memo
This a document I worked collaboratively on with a project team Mulch Makeover doc
This is an example of a project organization schedule I created Project GANTT Chart
I also created a spreadsheet to track daily and cumulative hours worked Timesheet