Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Kaden Law
- I'm an undergraduate student at Humboldt State University studying Environmental Resources Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- The idea of Wind Energy. I've seen a lot of advertisement for Solar Energy, but my interest in engineering has been harnessing Wind Energy then using it as a renewable source.
- Another interest I have is with river diversions. Walking along the Klamath River and seeing these massive tree structures to divert the river was magnificent and it's something I'd enjoy learning about.
- Any project where I can get my hands dirty is very appealing. I've always enjoyed hands on labor and blue collar jobs, so I'd be very interested with that as a part of my future.
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115: Introduction to Environmental Resources Engineering
- Introductory experience with Microsoft Office
- Have experience working in construction