Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Thomas R
- Working towards an ERE degree from HSU and climbing as many rocks as I can along the way.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Developing skills that allow engineers to analyze a problem and develop a solution for it.
- Meeting people with similar interests.
- Being able to apply the math and physics classes in which people question their real-world applicabilities.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Though this is one of my first major specific courses (ENGR 215), I've really enjoyed the material covered in this and my two other engineering classes.
- I took AP Physics in high school which is what turned me onto the major.
- I've always enjoyed tinkering and building things which has given me a good intuition of how things tend to interact with one another.