Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University. I'm a member of The Engineers Without Borders Club and like to listening to music and drawing.
Interests in Engineering
- Working with a team to complete a project
- Water quality management
- Designing solutions to problems
Experience in Engineering
- Created and implemented a recycling program for my High School
Examples of my work completed during my time in HSU's Engineering program.
- A memo I've written: Trip Memo Example
- A spreadsheet I've created: Time Log Spreadsheet
- A Gantt chart created with my team, Team Work: Gantt Chart
- An AutoCAD drawing I created: AutoCAD
- A collaborative document made by Team Work on our Mulch Makeover project: Design Document