Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Tatiana Lewis
- I am a freshman at Humboldt State University. I am majoring in environmental resources engineering which paired with the area's beautiful landscape is what led me to this campus. Humboldt has one of the oldest yet, best engineering programs in the state. My hometown, Rosamond, is a small desert town in Southern California. Usually people have never heard about Rosamond but it is in the Antelope Valley, close to Palmdale. I played team sports throughout junior high and high school and I have played almost every sport. I like to try new things anything is exciting once and I like the adrenaline rush.
Interests in Engineering
- I would like to work with water quality or water resources. Water is my focus because not many people are aware of the problems associated with water.
- Alternative energy mainly solar and nuclear power. I want to use alternative energy to provide potable water.
- I love non-profit work, the humane aspect and the wide range of projects it entails.
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115 course
- Engineering 215 course in progress!