Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am an ERE student at Humboldt State University. I am interested in green building, renewable energy and marine ecology. I am particularly interested in construction of structures using sustainable building practices, passive solar design and recycled materials. I am also very interested in Arcology theory. In my free time I enjoy cooking, camping, playing music on several instruments, photography, metal sculpture, digital art and multimedia art. Ich spreche Deutsch gern!
- This is a memo that was submitted accompanying the final section of our design document for ENGR 215:Section 5 Memo
- This is a simple spreadsheet assignment completed using Excel: Persian Gulf Oil Spreadsheet
- We used OpenProj to generate a Gantt chart for the project: Stark Team Gantt Chart Fall 2011
- This is a CAD drawing for the Hyper Visible Meter project in ENGR 215: AutoCAD Hyper Visible Meter
- Our design team in ENGR 215 created a sculptural battery energy meter. The document can be found here: Hyper Visible Power Meter