Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Shelly Dean
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering major at Humboldt State University. I am a fun friendly person who likes the outdoors. I like going to the beach, the mountains, and meeting new people.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Technologies
- Water Quality
- Air Pollution
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 215 Solar Bowling Oven project (2011)
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Resource Engineering (at HSU)
- Lab report on the impact the HSU fish hatchery has on the water quality of Fern Lake and drainage creek (at HSU)
- Davis Senior High School Rube Goldberg Project (2009)
- This is a Sample Memo addressed to Professor Margaret Lang about the ENGR 115 field trip to the Potawot Health Village.
- This is a Sample Spreadsheet of the import of crude oil from Persia in 2010.
- This is a AutoCAD Drawing of the Solar Bowling Oven design.
- This is a Gantt Chart which is the planning software used for of ENGR 215 project.
- My ENGR 215 group, the Solar Sous Chefs, created the Solar Bowling Oven which is a solar oven that kids ages 8-12 could build and use independently. This is design document for this project: Solar Bowling Oven