Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Shaela Hogue
- I am a dedicated Environmental Resources Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I have a passion to better the environment for the longevity of all species.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Water Quality
- Outdoor Air Quality
Experience in Engineering
Examples of work I've completed in Engineering 215 (ENGR 215), Intro to Design:
- A webpage Showing our design process for "Wedge and a Ledge," our ENGR 215 design project.
- Example of a memo I completed with my team, The Imagineers.]
- A spreadsheet showing my time spent on my wedging table design project for ENGR 215.
- A Gantt Chart that I created with my team.
- My AutoCad drawing of our chosen design for ENGR 215 wedging table project.
- A collaborative document made by The Imagineers and myself.