Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Sabrinna Rios Romero
- I am currently a feshmen studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I have a great passion for the environment and its well being. While in high school I was apart of the environmental club and through that club we carried out many projects for environmental awareness and volunteer activities.
Interests in Engineering
- I am very interested to learn about the ways of using energy sustainably
- Working in groups and collaborating using programs
- Problem solving in a way that is quick and effective
Experience in Engineering
- Water sampling pH at the Klamath River
- Using a turbidity and DO meters
- Knowledge in excel