Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Robert Carey
- I wanted to become an Environmental Resources Engineer because I love the environment and want to be able to keep the beauty of this planet. I am to go to Humboldt State University to be able to find ways to solve the problems that the environment has. The environment is important to me because right now we only have one home and I want to be able to make it last as long as possible.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Hazard Waste
- Water Quality
Experience in Engineering
- In the Summer of 2017, I had an Aerospace Engineering internship with Reynolds Systems Inc.
- Took the Introduction to Environmental Resources Engineering course, now I am currently enrolled in Engineering 215.
- Apart of the ASCE Mid-Pacific Student Conference 2018.
- Worked on a Design project for ENGR 215 called Portable Backpack Cubbies
Here are examples of work that I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: