Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
User:Robert W. Lippus
- Robert W. Lippus
- Majoring in Material Sciences and Engineering and minoring in Economics at Michigan Technological University. I am a Michigan native.
- Cheer leading, Greek Life, softball/baseball, hockey, football, broomball, team leader for Advanced Metallurgy Enterprise
- Research Interests-semiconductors and material uses and development
- Dedicated Detroit sports fan
- Previously employed by Nucor Steel, Chrysler Group LLC, and Mach1 Racing School
- Eagle Scout and former Assistant Scoutmaster and Senior Patrol Leader. Experienced team leader, coach, and tutor.
- Familiar with TRIZ problem solving approach
- Proficient at mechanical testing and sample preparation of metals, as well as other material characterization and testing techniques