Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Rebecca Denny
- I am a full-time student at Humboldt State University in the Environmental Resources Engineering program. I am originally from Redford, Michigan and moved here to Humboldt County just over a year ago. I am so inspired by the beaches, the Redwoods, the rivers, the mountains, and the farms we are so blessed to be able to see and enjoy here every day!
Interests in Engineering
- Sustainable Design
- Solid Waste Management
Experience in Engineering
- Currently enrolled in ENGR 115: Intro to Engineering
- Currently enrolled in ENGR 215: Intro to Design
- Successfully completed Rube Goldberg design project
- Successfully completed semester-long design project, Life Support
- Became a member of the Society of Women Engineers
- Competed in Paddlefest 2013 as a member of Team SWE, building a cardboard and duct tape boat