Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Rey Mendoza
- Hello, so you'd like to know little about me? Ok. Well I'm originally from Santa Cruz County, Watsonville to be specific. Following high school I moved to San Jose where I went to West Valley CC for 2 years. During my time at West Valley I was taking classes for architecture, but than when it came time to transfer I decided to go with the Environmental Resource Engineering. I have a passion and appreciation for the natural world. I'm enjoying living in Humboldt County thus far. Go 49ers!http://www.49ers.com/
Interests in Engineering
- Creating systems that will benefit the environment
- Contribute to the improvement of ecosystem through engineering
- I'm interested in working on engineering projects across the globe
Experience in Engineering
- Eningeering 115, 210, 215
- I have taken calculus up to calc 3
- I've worked a lot with my brother on various things. He graduated from UCD in engineering.
Engineering 215 Spring 2012 Portfolio
During the course of Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my design team and I worked with the client Friends of the Dunes The Friends of the Dunes. My team The DunesPlatoon objective was to create a sustainable method of transporting beach grass from the dunes to waiting vehicles for offsite disposal. During the design process my team and i spent 200 hours creating a document detailing our process and the final product, the StretchBarrow StretchBarrow
Here are samples of various types of works I've completed during my Engineering 215 course: