Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Robert Williams
- I am a first year Environmental Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I enjoy learning about mechanics and engineering. I like to work on things like bikes, skateboards, and radios.
Interests in Engineering
- Hydroelectric and Tidal energy
- Drafting and design
- Fixing and making things work better.
Experience in Engineering
- I can manually draft, and make drawings in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- I have an American Drafting Association license
- I fixed things like Xboxes, vintage radios, mp3 players, phones, etc. for kids at my high school.