Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
(Redirected from User:Pjk87)
- Piyanai Jenny Kunna
- Aside from being an Environmental Resources Engineering student at Humboldt State University, I also enjoy taking on leadership roles coordinating data collection at the Solar Radiation Monitoring Station (SoRMS) as part of the Renewable Energy Student Union, as treasurer for the HSU student chapter of Engineers Without Borders, and as an active member of the Society of Women Engineers. Originally from Thailand but raised in Los Angeles. The ERE program is an exciting path to a new and meaningful career for me. My long term goal is to be able to bring sources of sustainable and renewable energy to the remote parts of the world that are in need.
Interests in Engineering
Course Work in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- ENGR 210 Solid Mechanics: Statics
- ENGR 211 Solid Mechanics: Dynamics
- Engr215 Introduction to Design
- ENGR 313 Systems Analysis
- ENGR 322 Environmental Data Modeling and Analysis
- ENGR 330 Mechanics of Materials
- ENGR 331 Thermodynamics
- ENGR 333 Fluids Mechanics
- ENGR 351 Water Quality & Environmental Health
- ENGR 416 Transport Phenomena
- ENGR 440 Hydrology I
- ENGR 473 Building Energy Analysis
- ENGR 477 Solar Thermal Engineering
- ENGR 481 Water Reuse Technology
- Computational Methods I, II and III
- Calculus I, II and III
- For Engineering 215, my team, SuperStar, designed a Solar Wax Melter. This is the document we created while designing our project:The Solar Wax Melter with 3D Printed Molds
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an AutoCad drawing.
- This is a memo Memo for poster that I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a spreadsheet I made: Energy Cost Analysis