Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Patricia Angeles
- I am majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering and work part-time at a Thai restaurant.
Interests in Engineering
- Water quality and resources, sustaining healthy water for all in an aquatic ecosystem, and for drinking and recreational usages.
- Air quality, developing infrastructures to reduce air pollution and to improve current air systems.
Experience in Engineering
- Associated with Midpac 2019, placed 3rd place for wastewater treatment
- Basic Autocad skills
- Rube Goldberg promoting to reduce energy usage
Examples of work I have completed and collaborated on, so far in Humboldt State University Department of Environmental Resource Engineering