Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name:Oliver Rogers I am a transfer student in my second semester at Humboldt State University. I recieved Associate Degrees in Natural Science/Mathematics and Social/Behavioral Studies from Napa Valley College[http://www.napavalley.edu ]. I have also graduated from Benchmark Institute College of Advocacy.In Fall of 2011 I participated in many labs and created a webpage about Carbon Scrubbers.
Interests in Engineering
- Design and computer aided design
- Creating funtional systems/structures
- Progressing from the conceptual and design phases to something tangible
Experience in Engineering
- Intro to Environmental Resource Engineering Fall 2011
- Helping my grandfather with projects (drainage, structural, gardening) around his property in Napa
- Designing and modifying systems/structures (drainage, structural, gardening) at my property in Willow Creek