Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am an Environmental Science, Energy and Climate undergraduate student at Humboldt State University. I have a strong interest in living coast lines, marine restoration and creating a symbiotic relationship with the environment. My experience sailing with an environmental nonprofit got me interested in working with the ocean.
Interests in Environmental Science
- Renewable Energy
- Marine Restoration
- River Restoration
- Solar Powered Boats
- Net Zero Energy housing
- Minimal Impact Living
Experience in Environmental Science
- Redwood Energy Intern
- Multifamily Residential Housing Rebates through L.A.D.W.P. and SoCal Gas
- Race to Zero Student Design Competition hosted by D.O.E.
- GRID Alternatives, solar panel installation
- Zero Waste Humboldt
- Green Campus Club
- Engineering 215 Intro to Design
- Engineering 115 Intro to Engineering
- Rube Goldberg Machine, Engineering 215