Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am currently a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I enjoy building things and developing ways to fix problems. Environmental engineering is a topic that is trying to fix world environmental issues by building and developing new ways to do everyday things while saving the environment. These issues are something I am interested in and would love to help change problems that can't seem to have a solution. This program will allow me to grow and establish a specific issue I am most interested in.
- As a team, in Engineering 215, The Composting Loo's,: Ian McBride, Megan Gerdes, Jessica Jewett, and Ramin Moazzami designed and created Duchamp de Loo, a composting toilet. This is the document we wrote Duchamp de Loo
- This is a Gannt Chart our team created.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing I did.
- This is a Sample Memo I wrote.
- This is a Spread Sheet I made to keep track of my time spent on our ENGR 215 project.
- This is a web page, I made in my Engineering 115 class, for the trails at The Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary.