Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Lorraine Fuller
- I enjoy cooking and being outside.
Studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering
- Ocean Engineering- any focus.
- Hazardous waste reduction.
- Drinking water for small communities.
Experience in Engineering
- Hydrology Intern- Contra Costa County Public Works (Flood Control Division)
- Technical Sales- Enviro-Tech Services, Inc. (Environmental Supplier)
- Field Technician/Office Assistant- Cook Environmental Services, Inc. (Environmental Consulting)
Engineering 215 Fall 2011 Portfolio
I am a member of the team Skin For the Win for the Flock House Project. The objective was to build an outer covering to weatherize the ringlike fiberglass structure that the client created.
For more information about team Skin for the Win and our Engineering 215 project go to Flock House Skin for the Win.