Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- My name is Liam Dooley
- I am inspiring to be an Environmental Resources Engineer at Humboldt State University.I am currently halfway through my first year.
Interests in Engineering
- I look forward to the possibility of working with water, whether it be water quality or rebuilding a riverbank.
- Broken things are often an inspiration to me as I almost always want to fix them and make them better.
- The world around me is a constant reminder of how lucky I to be learning the skills to hopefully one day do work to help the earth and possibly reduce the effects of climate change or at least slow them. We are at a very crucial point in history where we absolutely need to start doing work to reduce the effects of climate change.
Experience in Engineering
- Math 115
- Engineering 115
- I have lots of hands on experience with machinery as I took almost every available high school shop class at a high school with very nice shop classes.