Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Luke Pascasio
- I am an Environmental Resources Engineering student at Humboldt State University. I'm also minoring in applied mathematics. Originally I'm from San Diego, California, but have lived in San Jose, California and Estes Park, Colorado.
Interests in Engineering
- Solar Energy Resources: Solar energy is the most abundant and sustainable on the planet, we need make it more efficient for every day use.
- Water Quality: Clean safe water is an essential part of keeping our society healthy and moving forward.
- Water Generated Energy: Seeing how water in rivers and oceans are constantly moving, it is a very accessible form of energy.
- Math Modeling: Math is an essential part of understanding how a system works.
Experience in Engineering
- Water Quality Project on Janes Creek (Engr351)
- Rube Goldberg (Engr215)
- Camera Obscura (Engr215)
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the Environmental Resources Engineering department at HSU: