Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Lukas Jones
- I am an environmental engineer studying at Humboldt State University.
Experience in Engineering
- I worked construction the summer of 2009
- I took physics in High school
- I built a garden over the fall semester of 2011 with my group Sprouting Education for A local charter School in Arcata.
- For Engineering 215, my group Sprouting Education designed a school garden. This is the document we created for that garden: Sprouting Education School Garden Design Document
- This is a Memorandum turned in with a document.
- This is a Spreadsheet outlining the costs of our project.
- This is a Gantt Chart created to outline the tasks schedule.
- This is an Auto CAD created to show a side view of a raised bed with a green house top.