Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Mclaughlin, Liam
- Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering
- Being able to solve problems in a way that makes the world we live in better.
- Providing food and water security and sustainability to places in the world without it.
- Experimenting with vertically built hydroponic gardens for use in urban environments.
Experience in Engineering
- Testing water quality on the Klamath River in Northern California, and determining the risk level of another major salmanoid die-off.
- Testing water quality in assorted creeks and Fern Lake near the Humboldt State University campus, and determining where the contamination may be originating from.
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU environmental engineering program: