We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
My name is Kory Kusick and I am a sophomore at Clarion. I am also a member of Clarion's football team. I am from a small town not far from Clarion called East Brady. East Brady just so happens to be the hometown of NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Jim Kelly of the Buffalo Bills. I graduated in 2006 from Karns City High School in a class of 140 students. If you would like to know anything else e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or instant message me on AIM at cugridder97.
- the great outdoors
- all types of music
- lifting weights
- food, I'll try anything once
- to learn as much as I can in this course because I hated my physics class in high school
- to make the Dean's List and to have a 4.0
- to turn the Clarion football program around through hard work and dedication
- to be an All-Conference Defensive Tackle
- to stay out of trouble
- PSAC Scholar Athlete
- hopefully many more to come