Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Kourtnie Bossler
- I am originally from Missoula, Montana and I am an Environmental Engineering student. I love outdoor activities including: camping, running, surfing, longboarding, and mountain biking. I also love to create and experience good food.
Interests in Engineering
- River Hydraulics
- Water Quality
- Environmental Resources Engineering Student Association
Experience in Engineering
- Quantifying the amount work required to produce hydrogen with the help of a fuel cell.
- Determining the correlation between the mercury concentrations in fish and their length at Clear Lake.
- Writing a fortran computer program to size a reservoir for Missoula, MT.
A memowritten about each team members participation in the Rube Golberg Project.
An excel document used to calculate the size for the greywater treatment system for the Intro to D.
A gantt chart used to plan assigments for the Intro to Design project.
The design document made by collaborating with other group members in Intro to Design.
A auto CAD document made to show the dimensions of room.
A resumeshowing my skills and qualifications.