About Me[edit | edit source]
Engineering Experience[edit | edit source]
During the Fall of 2010, I took Engineering 215, Intro to Design. My group, Harmonix, opted to design a Greywater Island for the Samoa Cookhouse Hostel.
- Our Design Document was drafted and edited over the course of the semester.
- Sample Gantt Chart my group members and I created when trying to improve time management.
- Our project required technical drawings of specific components.
- Memorandums are an important form of communication.
- Part of what made our design adaptable was the inclusion of an Excel Spreadsheet which allowed for values to be changed before implementation.
Previous Experience[edit | edit source]
I studied Computer Aided Drafting and Design at Advanced Technologies Academy in Las Vegas, Nevada.