Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
During the Fall of 2010 I took Engineering 215, Intro to Design. My group, HarmoniX, opted to design a Greywater Island for the Samoa Cookhouse Hostel.
- Our Design Document was drafted and edited over the course of the semester. Here is our end-product: Greywater Island Design Document
- Here is a Sample Gantt Chart my group members and I created when trying to improve time management: Gantt Chart
- Our project required technical drawings of specific componants. Here is an example of the AutoCAD work I have done: Settling Tank AutoCAD
- Memorandums are an important form of communication. Here is an example of a cover memo that I attached to a document for review: Cover Memo
- Part of what made our design adaptable was the inclusion of an Excel Spreadsheet which allowed for values to be changed before implementation. Here is the final product:Sizing Calculator
I studied Computer Aided Drafting and Design at Advanced Technologies Academy in Las Vegas, Nevada.