Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- John Aitchison
- Undergrad enrolled at Humboldt State studying Environmental Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Water Quality and Treatment
- 3D printing
Experience in Engineering
- Completed Engr115 Intro to Engineering
- Strong Math and Calculus Background
- Currently Enrolled in Engr215 Intro to Design
- For my Engineering 215 project my group, the 3D Funk Squad created a 3D printed Forever Dry Umbrella Repair Kit. This is the design document we created outlining the design process of our product:Design Document
- This is an example of the project planning software we used:Gantt Chart
- Shown is an example of a cover memo used when turning in sections of the document for review:Cover Memo
- This is a sample of a design we used for 3D printing using AutoCad:AutoCad Drawing
- An example of the spreadsheet software we used during our project:Sample Spreadsheet