Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Jeremy M Potter
- I am a junior ERE student at HSU with a fair amount of previous experience in the engineering field.
- Further information about me can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=207951799&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
Interests in Engineering
- I prefer a hands on approach to engineering and enjoy being a part of the fabrication and assembly process.
- I have a keen interest in fuel cell technology and the ways it can be applied to sustainable energy solutions.
- I have a strong desire to apply my education to the improvement of the lives of those living in third world countries and helping them find solutions to imposing problems using materials that are readily available in the regions in which they live.
Experience in Engineering and Related Fields
- Vast range of fabrication skills primarily with welding (MIG,TIG, Stick, Stainless Steel, Aluminum)
- Marine Electrical Systems (Setup and installation of complete electrical systems on custom designed Yachts)
- Machine Integration
- Process control (Writing and implementation of SOP's for newly modified industrial equipment) Primarily in the Baking and Textile industries.
- Plumbing (journeyman level, new construction)Residential, Commercial, Medical.
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Repair and troubleshooting of a wide range of industrial equipment
- During the spring semester of 2015 my group from ENGR 215 designed a solar charging station for Zane Middle School. Here are some links to documents from the project and other classes that reflect the work of my team and I.