Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I am an avid backpacker with a profound love for the environment. Along with being manager at the Placerville Aquatics Center I've earned the rank of Eagle Scout through the Boy Scouts of America. My long term goal is to work in renewable energy and improving system efficiencies so that I may make a positive change in human impact on the world and the environment. I am a quick learner, hard worker, and motivated to accomplish my goals.
- For Engineering 215, my group, The Frolfers, and I designed a portable upcycled disc golf station to be used by Zane Middle School in Eureka, Ca. Here is a link to our design document: The Frolfers Final Design Document
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a an Auto Cad drawing of a Water WheelI designed.
- This is a Trip Memo that I made to turn in with an Engr 115 lab.
- This is a Fortran 90 program I created.
Job Related Skills
- Fortran 90 programming
- Customer Service
- Novice level Spanish
- Microsoft Word
- Design and installation of photovoltaic solar arrays at Ghetto2Garden just outside of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Design and installation of photovoltaic solar arrays at La Yuca school room in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Practivista Dominicana Información de Contacto
- Teléfono en Santo Domingo: (829)232-7294
- Dirección en Santo Domingo: Gazcue
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada
Experiencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- Instalación de turbinas eólicas