Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am currently a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I am very interested in current environmental issues. I am influenced to study environmental resources engineering because, I feel, if I have the capacity to see and understand problems that face us today, then I have a responsibility to do something about them. In other words, if I don’t care who will? I am optimistic that humans can not only figure out ways to be sustainable but that we can as a whole reintegrate ourselves into a balanced system with nature through ingenuity in engineering and technological fields.I love to dance, mainly ballet and jazz. Dance is just something that will always be a part of my life; it’s my ‘happy place.’ I am also very into nature; hiking, backpacking, camping, swimming, and gardening.
- As a team, in Engineering 215, The Composting Loo's: Ian McBride, Megan Gerdes, Jessica Jewett, and Ramin Moazzami designed and created Duchamp de Loo, a composting toilet. This is the document we wrote Duchamp de Loo
- This is a Gannt Chart our team created.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing I made.
- This is a Sample Memo I wrote.
- This is a Spread Sheet I made to keep track of my time spent on our ENGR 215 project.
- This is a web page, I made in my Engineering 115 class, for the trails at The Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary.