Aspiring Engineer studying Environmental Resource Engineering at Cal Poly Humboldt. Started Studying Engineering in fall of 2015. Expecting to graduate in the Spring of 2019.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Water Quality
- Water Resources Management
- Numerical Methods
Education[edit | edit source]
- Junior Level ERE student at HSU
- Completed Courses: General Chemistry I and II. Principles of Biology. Calculus I, II, and III, (Differential, Integral, Multivariable). Solid Mechanics Statics and Dynamics. Science and Mechanics of Materials. Thermodynamics I. Computational Methods I and II. Intro to Environmental Resources Engineering. Intro to Design. Intro to Water Quality. Probability and Data Analysis. Systems Analysis.
- Current Classes: Computational Methods III. Fluid Mechanics. Physics II. Brief Organic Chemistry.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office. Fortran. R.
- Lab Experience: General Chemistry (Two Semesters), Organic Chemistry (One Semester), Biology (One Semester), and Water Quality (One Semester).
Engineering 215 Project Portfolio[edit | edit source]
In the spring semester of 2016 I was enrolled in Engineering 215 Introduction to Design at HSU. During this semester a team comprised of myself and four other environmental resource engineering students undertook a design and implementation project. Over the course of the semester we designed and implemented a Permeable Concrete Pathway. This project consisted of conducting background research on the current available literature and information regarding design and implementation of permeable concrete pathways. Part of the project involved considering alternative design solutions and developing different ways to solve the problem we were given. We implemented various design strategy and tools to make our decision in a professional way that ensured our project was viable and in line with the project criteria. The project was a success and a permeable concrete pathway was constructed at Zane Middle School in the spring of 2016. Some of the information, strategy tools, designs, and project documents are found here.
A memorandum that accompanied a draft design document submission. A project planning document called a Gantt Chart. A design schematic showing the outline and dimensions of our project drawn with CAD software. A time sheet made in excel showing the time I put into this design project. The the final design document explaining the design, implementation, and overview of our project.