LCA References[edit | edit source]
To list additional sources - just click edit at the top of this page and add them to the list below or click edit in the individual sections. Citations should be arranged like this: Author, “Title”, Journal, Vol(No), page range, year. If you can add a link to the article that would be helpful too -- like those below.
LCA Sources[edit | edit source]
Cement[edit | edit source]
- Alejandro Josa, Antonio Aguado, Atte Heino, Ewan Byars, Arnaldo Cardim, Comparative analysis of available life cycle inventories of cement in the EU, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 34, Issue 8, August 2004, Pages 1313-1320.
- B. von Bahr, O. J. Hanssen, M. Vold, G. Pott, E. Stoltenberg-Hansson, B. Steen, Experiences of environmental performance evaluation in the cement industry. Data quality of environmental performance indicators as a limiting factor for Benchmarking and Rating, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 11, Issue 7, November 2003, Pages 713-725.
- Ph. Teller, S. Denis, R. Renzoni and A. Germain Comparison between the incineration and the co-combustion in cement plants of industrial wastes 7th LCA Case Studies Symposium SETAC-Europe, 1999.
Tires[edit | edit source]
- Corti,A. and L LombardiEnd life tyres: Alternative final disposal processes compared by LCA Energy, 29(12-15) pp. 2089-2108. 2004
- Michael J. Pegg, Paul R. Amyotte, Mort Fels, Crysta R.R. Cumming and Jacqueline C. Poushay, An Assessment of the Use of Tires as an Alternative Fuel 2007.
Plastic[edit | edit source]
- Steven Kraines, Hitoshi Shigeoka and Hiroshi Komiyama, A system tradeoff model for processing options for household plastic waste Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 4(4) pp. 204-216 2003.
MSW[edit | edit source]
- Wirawat Chaya, Shabbir H. Gheewala Life cycle assessment of MSW-to-energy schemes in Thailand
- Refuse Derived Fuel, Current Practice and Perspectives
- L. Morselli, M. Bartoli, M. Bertacchini, A. Brighetti, J. Luzi, F. Passarini, P. MasoniTools for evaluation of impact associated with MSW incineration: LCA and integrated environmental monitoring system Waste Management 25 (2005) 191–196.