Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Garrett Wendel
- I am a junior and this is my second semester here at HSU. I like to skateboard and I also enjoy coffee.
Interests in Engineering
- One of my main focuses will be in water quality and waterway restoration.
- Wastewater treatment in rural o r poverty stricken land that is low cost such as designing Slow sand filtration methods.
- Appropriate Technology and permaculture implementation such as Huegelkultur in colder climates.
Experience in Engineering
- Designed and built a bridge in statics.
- Built a functioning Rube Goldberg machine.
- Used instruments for recording data such as a turbidity meter, D.O. reader, a water velocity reader.
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: