About Me[edit | edit source]
- My name is Grace Johnson
- I have two brothers, two dogs, and two cats. I am a sophomore at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Saving the world from the problems humans have created for it
- Renewable resources of energy
- Water quality
- Working in and educating third-world countries about sustainable living
- Campus Center for Appropriate Technology (CCAT)
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I built a Rube Goldberg machine with three other group mates. It set off a mouse trap, watered a plant, turned off two light switches, and blew everyone's mind. We used all recycled equipment found around Arcata, CA.
- I took Engineering 115, which secured me in my passion for engineering and the natural environment.
- I took Engineering 215, where I created a display case for Zane Middle School.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
For Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my group and I, The Framed Four, worked with Zane Middle School to redesign their teacher picture wall called the Hall of Fame. Here is a link to our project Zane Middle School Hall of Fame Redesign. Here are some links to examples of my work: