Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Gilbert Ordaz
- From southern California. Currently a sophomore in the Environmental Resource Engineering program at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering
- Water and Air quality research
- Developing Critical thinking skills to become a well-rounded engineer
- Developing computer skills future employers want
Experience in Engineering
- Conducting research on Fuel cells efficiency
- Basic skills in Excel
- Field experience testing lake/river water quality
Engineering 215 Portfolio
Here are some examples of my work:
Example Memo: Memo.
Spread Sheet Software : Excel Spread Sheet.
Project Planning Software: Gantt Chart.
CAD software: AutoCAD.
Collaboratively Written Document: Sink to Toilet Design.