Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Eric Herrera
- I am an engineering student.
Interests in Engineering
- Developing new technology for a more sustainable planet.
- Reaching out others and raising awareness of national and global environmental issues.
- Helping undeveloped countries become more civilized in terms of sustainable technology.
Experience in Engineering
- Built my iguana a cage!
- Re-built my basketball court's backboard.
- Put together jump rope made out of rope and pvc pipe.
For Engineering 215, my group and I, the Greenhouse Gremlins, renovated a greenhouse. Here is a link to our project - Redwood Coast Montessori Greenhouse. Below are some links to examples of my work: