Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Ethan Ramirez
- I'm an ERE student at HSU from Azusa, California in LA County. I love the natural world and hope to help preserve it for ALL LIFE on Earth.
Interests in Engineering
- Solar Resources - The Sun creates so much and yet we do not have a full understanding of it's processes.
- Water Resources - Water is nearly as essential as the Sun; it needs to be healthy and available everywhere.
- Wind Resources - Wind energy is cheap, clean, and renewable but, it is not used as much as it should be.
Experience in Engineering
- WORHTY/HIP participant at Northrop Grumman in Azusa (VEX Robotics).
- Various electronic work, programming, and building tasks (eg. PCs, dressers, etc.).
- Rube Goldberg and Arduino.
- ENGR215 Rainwater Catchment Design
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: