Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Elizabeth Jurkoic
- I am a California native. I enjoy camping, hiking and reading. An organic and healthy lifestyle is a way of life for me. I keep a positive outlook on life, work well with others, and am great under pressure. When I have time, I love the company of my family and friends.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality
- Engineering Sketching
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- CEQA/NEPA Process
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering courses including Computational and Numerical Methods I, II, & III, Fluid Mechanics, Impact Assessment, and Water Quality.
- Playing with Legos.
- Rube Goldberg design project.
- Associate of Science in Pre-Engineering.
- This link is a lab memo I wrote in collaboration with my group.
- This is a spreadsheet I used to keep track of my hours for design 215
- gantt chart
- Demonstration of an AutoCAD assignment autocad
- This is our semester paper we wrote for the design document
- I MADE THIS! -- Zane Middle School animal visitation center