About Me[edit | edit source]
- Dylan Bardin
- I'm 20 years old and I major in Environmental Resources Engineering & Applied Mathematics at Humboldt State University
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Designed and built a demonstration bridge that held 270% of it's designed maximum load in a Statics class.
- Designed and built a Rube Goldberg machine for a design class.
- Designed several water quality and displacement measurement experiments in an Intro to ERE course.
- Co-wrote this Design Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hafydO9_DzEXQMFptcF20iZTn1adN125RsLjhiaDCHQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Wrote this Cover memo in engineering 215 Design: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yrd7l13FdZJTB6CCOLMXCPkZbCwkRa_zkITr_64B0Fo/edit?usp=sharing
- Drew these plastic joints in AutoCAD: https://drive.google.com/a/humboldt.edu/file/d/1q0qJAeDhXM3gSHx1XmYN7ea2dEWvb-_W/view?usp=sharing