We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Casey Tucker
- I love nature and often walk off into the woods for hours at a time. I am from San Diego, California, so the lush, wet, greenness of Humboldt is so beautiful to me. I also absolutely love putting things together. In fact my dad started a business where he designed, built, and installed light up dance poles and I helped and watched every step of the way. It was very intriguing seeing how complicated seemingly simple objects can be.
Interests in Engineering
- • The application of math to real life problems
- • Watching simple ideas evolve into highly complex inventions
- • Seeing a group of seemingly non-related parts come together to make a brand new object that is completely unique
- • Working in diverse teams to resolve unique, yet universal issues
Experience in Engineering
- • Designed a set for the play A Piece of My Heart at Mount Carmel High School, along with helping design the sound and lights for several other productions there.
- • Built the set to over seven productions at Mount Carmel High School, three of which I was the Technical Director for.
- • Helped build and install light up dance poles
Engineering 215 Portfolio
I have created several documents during my time at Humboldt State University. Below are a few of my best examples.