Name: Dalton Hedin
- This is my first year at HSU and I'm loving it so far. I'm pretty stoked on the engineering program and hope to continue on with it.
Major[edit | edit source]
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I have a strong interest in applications of renewable energies and all things related to that.
- Water management is another interesting aspect of the ERE program.
- I also think that the concept of sustainable living is a big deal and want to learn more about it.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I don't have much experience with engineering, except that which has been done in class. So that being said my main three experiences have been learning about the Potowat Health center, seeing the wastewater plant and just general learning and research during the intro to ERE class.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For Engineering 215 in the spring of 2012, my Team Four Dudes and I designed and built a interactive display to demonstrate how sand dunes are formed and moved. It was built for Friends of the Dunes to be Displayed in the Humboldt Coastal Nature Center. This is the document we wrote while designing our project:Pump Powered Dune Movement Simulator
- This is an example Auto CAD Drawing
- This is a sample Spread Sheet that is a Delphi Model for the Engineering 215 project.
- This is an example Gantt Chart
- This is a example Memo that I made for the Project also.