Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am Pursuing my PhD in Physics under the Dept. of Applied Sciences from The Northcap University, Gurugram. My PhD research aim Design of Perovskite solar cells without and with Hole Transport Layer (HTL).The project aim to increase the stability and Power conversion efficiency of Perovskite Solar Cell by introducing the interfacial layer. This knowledge will contribute to increasing the efficiency and lowering the cost of production of Perovskite solar cells. The project also included aspects of Synthesis and optimization of optical properties of nanocomposites for Electron Transport Layer (ETL) of Perovskite (PVK) Solar Cell and fabrication of Perovskite Solar Cell. My current skills include thin film growth techniques using Vacuum Coating Unit, Sputter deposition techinque, doctor blade deposition method and Dip coating technique. My specialties include thin film characterization using Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Tungsten based-Genesis 1000,XRD-Rigaku ,Raman Spectrometer-Horiba Lab RAM HR, LCR Meter –HIOKI 3532-50 LCR Meter,IV Piccoammeter-6487PICCOAMMETER/Voltage Source KUSB-488B,UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer -Cary Series UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer.
- Material Characterization
- Thin Films and Nanotechnology
- Thin Film Deposition
- Photovoltaic Solar Cells
- Solar Energy Materials
- Perovskite solar cell
- Thin Film Fabrication
- Solar PV Conversion Efficiency
- Transparent Conducting Oxides (TCO (ITO, ZnO, TiO2))growth techniques & characterization
- Solar Cell Design and Optimization
Research Activities, Tools used & Skills
Film growth/fabrication processes
- Vacuum Coating Unit- Hind Hivac 12A4D
- Sputter deposition- S/N:EZSPINNADVNA09
- doctor blade deposition technique
- Self-assembling Graphene nano-particles and TiO2-Graphene nano composites
- dip coating technique
- Solar Cell systems data monitoring and analysis
Thin film characterization
- Thin Film morphology analysis:- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Tungsten based, Emcrafts Model no. -Genesis 1000
- Compositional analysis:-XRD,Rigaku
- Structural analysis:-Horiba Lab RAM HR
- Electrical analysis:- LCR Meter ,HIOKI 3532-50 LCR Meter
- Current Voltage Characteristics:- IV Piccoammeter, 6487 PICCOAMMETER/Voltage Source, KUSB-488B
- Absorption spectra and bandgap analysis:- UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
- Model no. Cary Series UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
Solar PV devices characterization
- I-V measurements-Solar Simulator
- Synthesis of Graphene Quantum Dot.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Electron Transport layer of Perovskite Solar cell.
- Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles.
- Fabrication of Solar Cell.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Perovskite layer of Methyl ammonium iodide by ice-bath treatment.
Target Journals in My Sub-field
- IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 3.0 (2014), http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?reload=true&punumber=5503869, Ref style - IEEE, US$1,750
- International Journal of Photoenergy, 2.66 (2014), http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijp/, Ref style- IEEE, US$1250
- Scientific Reports, 5.078 (2014), http://www.nature.com/srep/about/index.html, Ref style - Nature, US$1,495
- Progress in Photovoltaics, 9.696 (2014), http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/%28ISSN%291099-159X, Ref Style. US$3,000
THEORETICAL STUDIES ON SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ZINC OXIDE
Articles Under Review/Accepted/In-print
- Sunita Sharma, Sib Krishna Ghoshal, Divyansh Mahajan and Deepika Gaur “Recent Drifts in the Stability, Toxicity and Efficiency of Perovskite Solar Cells” in RSER (Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews).”
National and International Conferences
- Deepika Gaur and Sunita Sharma “TAILORING THE OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF TiO2/GRAPHENE TiO2 BASED ELECTRON TRANSPORT LAYER FOR PEROVSKITE SOLAR CELLS” in book of International Conference on Advances in Optics and Photonics,ICAOP-2017.
- Amarpreet Singh, Sunita Sharma, Divyansh Mahajan and Deepika Gaur,” ZINC OXIDE NANOPARTICLES AS NANOPHOSPHORS FOR BIOIMAGING APPLICATIONS” in book of International 2nd International Conference on Science and Engineering of Materials,ICSEM-2018.
- Deepika Gaur and Sunita Sharma,” TUNING OF OPTICAL AND STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES OF Gr-TiO2 BASED ELECTRON TRANSPORT LAYER FOR EFFICIENT PEROVSKITE SOLAR CELL ” in book of 2nd International Conference on Science and Engineering of Materials,ICSEM-2018.